Saturday, August 15, 2009

YES+!...it really works!!!

Hi..This is my first blog, so i thought to start with YES+! dats Youth Empowerment and Skills..Well dats the best thing, i think i hav done in my life..This course has changed me..(Thanks to my frnd Madhura,she suggested me to join this course)Well in this course..i njoyed a lot..hav done diff diff activities..played lots of games..n learned how jus a simple game of FIRE IN THE MOUNTAIN can teach us many things..i learned to be happy,to smile in whatever situation m into..it has really improved me individually as well as in grp..my communication skills,my leadership skills,time mngt,waoo!!..n d best part was d SUDARSHAN KRIYA..d most powerfull breathin technique..d experience aft doin dat kriya was jus amazing!this 6day course or a 30hr program really wrks..thanks to my teachers dats RAVI BHAIYA n SAVI DI..4 changin me in a Better Way!!JGD!!

1 comment: